As your local approved and recommended ‘Family Portrait Award’ photographer, we are excited to invite you to visit our studio for a professional family portrait session where we will spend time creating stunning images in a relaxed environment.
The Family Portrait Awards Terms and Conditions
- Minimum £10 donation (per family) to be paid to CRY at time of booking.
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and National Portrait Awards and Family Portrait Awards promotions
- Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small rebooking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time
- Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered
- Your portrait session may must include a minimum of 2 family members
- At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only chance to purchase from the session
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone